Tai Chi & Qigong Seminars
We are currently rolling out a number of Tai Chi & Qigong Seminars.
These Seminars are suitable for
- Certified Instructors of the Jade Sun School of Tai Chi & Qi Gong
- Senior Students of the School who are familiar with the Short Form
- Anyone who is familiar with a Tai Chi form from any tradition
Seminar 1: The Relationship between Tai Chi & Qi Gong
An exploration of Fundamental White Crane Theory and how to apply this to the Yang Family Forms.
Next Course: TBC
Times: 9:30am to 6:00pm
Venue: Elysium Sanctuary, Wexford – Rathnageeragh, Gusserane, Newbawn, Near New Ross.
Qi Gong and Fundamentals of Nei Gong Theory
This exploration will emphasise the 5thto the 7th Tai Chi Essential Precepts of Yang Family Tai Chi.
Qi Gong Sequences
- Fundamental Crane Qi Gong
- Fundamental Crane Qi Gong incorporating Fundamental Kua Qi Gong
- Fundamental Crane Qi Gong incorporating Rotational Kua Qi Gong
- Moving Tree Qi Gong incorporating Rotational Kua Qi Gong
- Rotational Crane Qi Gong incorporating Advanced Rotational Kua Qi Gong
These fundamental Crane Qi Gong sequences are the prerequisites for advanced White Crane Qi Gong training.
Applying the learning from Day 1 to a section of the Yang Family Short Form
Learn to feel this teaching in oneself and how to help others to feel it. This will enhance the healing benefits of the Yang Family Forms and awaken in us the understanding of the 5h, 6th and 7th Tai Chi Essentials of the Yang Family teaching.
Cost: €300 for the weekend or €175 for Day 1. (Day 2 cannot be attended without attending Day 1)
Associate Instructors of the Jade Sun School of Tai Chi & Qi Gong are entitled to a discount of 15%
Registered Instructors of the Jade Sun School of Tai Chi & Qi Gong are entitled to a discount of 25%
Registered & Associate Instructors will also gain 2 CPD points per day attended as well as a certificate confirming that they are authorised to bring this teaching into their own classes.