Foundation Seminar on Meditation in the White Crane Healing System
From Stillness to Heartfulness, to Conscious Engagement of Self and Life
3rd December 2022
This seminar is open to anyone from absolute beginners to advanced students.
Date: 3rd December 2022
Please contact [email protected] or Neal at 087 9085684 to book a place.
White Crane QiGong Seminar
Introduction to the Powerful Internal Healing Method of the White Crane Qi Gong System
30th October 2022
9:30am – 6:00pm
Open to all Beginners – No experience required
We will learn to Connect awareness, breath and posture through our ability to consciously feel. This will lead to the following possibilities:
- Open the energy gates helping to gently release stress, anxiety and fatigue
- Ground, anchor, regulate and harmonise our energy creating an inner state of stillness and peace activating rejuvenation and self-nourishment
- Introducing the White Crane Method where we will move from Standing with the Self (the result of 1 & 2 above) into Engaging the Self and Opening this Self.
- We will study an active White crane movement of energy within the body and energy system, opening the doorway to the gentle releasing of diseased energies and the strengthening of weak areas
- The White Crane Method of making sure that diseased energy is released and grounding this experience
Date: 30th October 2022
Morning Session 9:30 – 1:00
Lunch 1:00 – 2:00
Afternoon Session 2:00-6:00
Venue: Elysium Sanctuary, Wexford Y34 Y628
Tai Chi Seminar: 1 Day Intensive
How to Learn to Correct Oneself in the Tai Chi Form
29th October 2022
9:30am – 8:00pm
This seminar is open to all Level 1 Tai Chi Instructors and Level 2 Tai Chi Trainees and those who have trained in the Tai Chi Form with the school in the spirit that those who are more advanced will help others
The Root of the Tree
9:30 – 1:30 Stand and Step
Review and deepening of the importance of stance; how the Earth forces correct (the biofeedback/alignment process) and support (nourish and activate) the self-cultivation process.
The Trunk of the Tree
2:30 – 5:30 The Exploration of Self-Correction within Rotational Movement in the Standing or Stepping Movement
Here the reality of the Grid (Nei Gong structure) will be looked at and how to use this understanding correctly within the standing and stepping form. Then, also applying this to moving from step to step, as in the Tai Chi form itself.
The Branches of the Tree
6:00 – 8:00 The Crane Method
Here we will explore the application of the Crane Method as being the key to the inner self-cultivation process and the correct activation of the Nei Gong Grid
Date: 29th October 2022
Times: 9:30am to 8:00pm
Fee €150 (Level 2 Trainees: €120)
Venue: Elysium Sanctuary, Wexford
Other Tai Chi & QiGong Seminars
We are currently rolling out a number of other Tai Chi & QiGong Seminars.
These Seminars are suitable for
- Certified Instructors of the Jade Sun School of Tai Chi & Qi Gong
- Senior Students of the School who are familiar with the Short Form
- Anyone who is familiar with a Tai Chi form from any tradition
Seminar 1: The Relationship between Tai Chi & QiGong
An exploration of Fundamental White Crane Theory and how to apply this to the Yang Family Forms.
Next Course: TBC
Times: 9:30am to 6:00pm
Venue: Elysium Sanctuary, Wexford – Rathnageeragh, Gusserane, Newbawn, Near New Ross.
Qi Gong and Fundamentals of Nei Gong Theory
This exploration will emphasise the 5thto the 7th Tai Chi Essential Precepts of Yang Family Tai Chi.
Qi Gong Sequences
- Fundamental Crane Qi Gong
- Fundamental Crane Qi Gong incorporating Fundamental Kua Qi Gong
- Fundamental Crane Qi Gong incorporating Rotational Kua Qi Gong
- Moving Tree Qi Gong incorporating Rotational Kua Qi Gong
- Rotational Crane Qi Gong incorporating Advanced Rotational Kua Qi Gong
These fundamental Crane Qi Gong sequences are the prerequisites for advanced White Crane Qi Gong training.
Applying the learning from Day 1 to a section of the Yang Family Short Form
Learn to feel this teaching in oneself and how to help others to feel it. This will enhance the healing benefits of the Yang Family Forms and awaken in us the understanding of the 5th, 6th and 7th Tai Chi Essentials of the Yang Family teaching.
Cost: €300 for the weekend or €175 for Day 1. (Day 2 cannot be attended without attending Day 1)
Associate Instructors of the Jade Sun School of Tai Chi & Qi Gong are entitled to a discount of 15%
Registered Instructors of the Jade Sun School of Tai Chi & Qi Gong are entitled to a discount of 25%
Registered & Associate Instructors will also gain 2 CPD points per day attended as well as a certificate confirming that they are authorised to bring this teaching into their own classes.